The center of therapy is the caring relationship between a health professional and a patient. Here at ER Nursing Solutions we provide:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Our physical therapists will help patients reduce pain and improve or restore mobility – in many cases without expensive surgery and often reducing the need for long-term use of prescription medications and their side effects.
- Pain Management
- Massage Therapy
- Restore Mobility
Our occupational therapists will help people of all ages to fully engage in their daily lives, from their work and recreation to activities of daily living like getting dressed, cooking, eating and driving.
- An individualized evaluation, during which the client/family and occupational therapist determine the person’s goals
- Customized intervention to improve the person’s ability to perform daily activities and reach the goals
- An outcomes evaluation to ensure that the goals are being met and/or make changes to the intervention plan
Our speech therapists will figure out what kind of language problem the client has. They determine what’s causing it and decide on the best treatment:
- Articulation problems: Not speaking clearly and making errors in sounds.
- Fluency problems: Trouble with the flow of speech, such as stuttering.
- Resonance or voice problems: Trouble with voice pitch, volume and quality.
- Oral feeding problems: Difficulty with eating, swallowing and drooling.