ER Nursing Solutions’ mission is to provide comprehensive, high quality home health care services with compassion to the acutely and chronically ill, frail and elderly clients regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our mission will be achieved through a dedicated professional and para-professional staff committed to excellence and outstanding quality service. In pursuit of this Mission ERN endeavors:
- To exceed the expectations of those whom ERN is privileged to serve
- To be an employer of choice, a great place to work and a learning organization
- To employ business practices and technologies to provide positive outcomes for our clients
- To establish exceptional relationships with strategic partners, referral sources and vendors
- To be recognized as an exceptional corporate citizen through community involvement.
- To develop and maintain quality control systems and ethical business practices in ensure we achieve excellence in our delivery of services to the patient population served.
- To foster a professional and challenging work environment that promotes individuality, creativity, and a commitment to excellence in client services
ERN provides the above home care services in the following localities in Northern Virginia based on the availability of clinicians:
- Arlington County
- City of Alexandria
- City of Falls Church
- Loudoun County- Sterling, Leesburg, Ashburn
- Fairfax County
- Prince William County- Manassas